2012. jún. 10.

Get the balls rollin'

Today is 49 days until the Olympics, 90 days to my challenge, 42% to my fundraising target, and one of my greatest friend's Szilvio's birthday (boldog szuletesnapot!).
The Euros have kicked off, so am looking forward to some nice football (and footballers:), though I haven't yet made up my mind which country to support, by definition I'll support the Polish and the English until they are in :) off course.
As to keep the balls rollin' myself I have organised a charity bowling event at the Bloonsbury Bowling Lanes for next Tuesday, and it looks like it's going to be great fun. Have 2 lanes reserved, and it would be nice to do some different movement than the treadmills at the gym, because I am utterly bored with it, can't wait for the summer to come back for some longer tracks.
Besides organizing the bowling event I have written a press release for Diabetes Week and have sent it to local papers and foodie magazines. The press release focuses on my story practically, explaining why I am supporting Diabetes UK, and also includes a recipe for Hortobagy style pancakes (see below). I am hoping at least one of them will pick up the story, as it would be nice to share a bit more about my country's cuisine with the cease of the meetup group.

From Hortobagyi Palacsinta
I will be travelling second half of June on business, but when I am back end of July I'd like to organize a "glowing" fundraising event, I just need to find a sponsor. 
Details to follow, and now, I am off to the gym, to watch the match while cycling. 


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése