2012. szept. 7.

Ready to go

It's 7.10 in the morning, the alarm just rang, but I've been already awake. Reisefieber as my Polish grandma would say it. Have 5 more hours until i need to leave for the airport. Which I would definitely need as my place looks as if a swirl wind would have touched base here last night. W I gave myself time until 8 to make myself acquainted with my new baby, a Google nexus tablet, which I have received from Praful as an early birthday present so that I could continue this blog while in China. A dream came true, the universe is treating me this year big time :-) This is the first attempt to post a blog with the help of nexus, which funnily is also the name of a product in our portfolio. Anyway :-) Ready to go, am really excited and can't wait to land in Beijing in the morning. And when I say ready to go it always reminds me of this good old song. Wish me luck, take care, and be good.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése