2012. febr. 27.

Spring :)

Spring is here, undeniably. It's that time of the year when you still need the coat when you leave in the morning, can leave it in the office when walking around in the afternoon, and it's again required once the sun sets. And it's the time when the number of flirts grows exponentially with the growth in the average temperature, love is in the air...( :S cheesy, sorry...)

From egyszem


The fact that I can wear sunglasses, sit in the sun, and refill my batteries just puts a huge smile on my face, and refilling those batteries is what I need at the moment. As I am writing this, I am thinking of demanding that weekends would be 3 days long: working in the charity shop on Saturday, then doing my usual Sunday walk, and entertaining people at my flat is not a recipe for relaxation.
But fun! The weekend was so great. I had the pleasure to great 3 of the most interesting people in my flat, where setting aside, that this was a good contribution to my fundraising, I had a great time chatting, it felt like those times when I did my cooking back in Hungary, all my friends came around, we were loud and having fun, God, I love cooking for my loved ones:)
So after the meetup on Saturday, woke up early on Sunday, feeling happy, so went for a walk towards Ally Pally.
Was sad to realize that they moved the Farmer's market from the Palace's carpark, which is why I headed in that direction: I was hoping to buy some nice juicy tomatoes and fruit. Though this move means, that on my next walk I will be able to choose a new destination. So watch this space next week for my market update:)

From egyszem

As far as the fundraising concerned my idea to organize Diabetes week in June in BT locations won't work as Diabetes UK is not a BT supported charity, but I don't mind, as I already have another event in mind, either on the May bank holiday, or the Queen's jubilee and this would be a street festival at Crouch End joined by the other charities that have a shop in the area.
The fundraising is at 30% thanks to your donations, I had donations from people I least expected to receive any support: this fundraising is a lesson for me as well, teaches me to put more faith in people, and I am so happy to be positively surprised.
On this weeks's agenda I have engagement with a couple of shops to collect money to me, (have collected the money boxes last week from Diabetes UK).
How it goes, will keep you posted...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése